Thursday, July 31, 2014

I Can't Live Without My ...

In the world of fashion, we are exposed to an endless supply of trends and style options that change seasonally; yet I’m sure we all swing back to at least one piece we can’t seem to get enough of all year around! These are called timeless pieces for a reason because no matter the season, your look will always appear up to date.

The one garment I can’t live without is what I call my “All-American” staple, my AG mid-rise jegging. It goes with everything, obviously. But I love that it gives me a comfortable and sophisticated look, without appearing too casual. The dark hardware and stitching deliver the sleek and simple look that I can’t get enough of! Dressing it up with colorful heels or my favorite statement accessories can make a great pair of jeans a flexible choice for any occasion.
AG Jeans, The Middi Figaro, $178.00 

AG Jeans: The Middi - Figaro 

 - Danielle Gumina, LSPR Intern 

No comments:

Post a Comment