Tuesday, November 20, 2012

So Many Things To Be Thankful For...

Inspired by many our friends posting words of thanks on their Facebook and Twitter pages, the team here at LSPR wanted to offer our thanks to the people and things that keep us happy on a daily basis.   

Lauren is thankful for...the return of sweater weather
I love to cozy up in sweaters when it’s cold outside.  I have been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to wear my favorite oversized cardigan with faux-fur collar and just added this great rubgy-style striped sweater from LOFT to the rotation.  Give me a cozy sweater and a hot chocolate on a chilly LA night and I’m a happy girl.    





Michelle is thankful for...Channing Tatum 
Although my heart is taken, my eyes can’t seem stay off the buff arms and chiseled stomach of Channing Tatum- this year I am thankful for the sexiest man alive. His perfectly engineered body and deep eyes are only made sexier by his humble personality and faithful devotion to his loving wife. This Hollywood heartthrob has every girl asking Santa to put him under the tree this year.



Lisa is thankful for... glitter gel manicures
I am thankful to the glitter gel manicures for keeping my nails shiny and sparkling all month long. Not having to worry about my nails getting chipped or pealing is the best thing that a clumsy girl like me could ever wish for. 



Kelly is thankful for...wedges
I am thankful for comfortable wedges. The best accessory when you want to dress up but need to be on your feet for hours. They are stylish and give you the polished look of heels without the pain, perfect for helping you stylishly go the distance during the busy holiday party season.  


Rebecca is thankful for...the Olympics in London
This year I’m thankful that the Olympics were held in my favorite city, London.  Not only did it showcase the strength and endurance of the greatest athletes in the world, but it also gave occasion for many Kate Middleton photo ops.  As one of my favorite style icons, the Duchess did not disappoint this summer.  Per usual, she looked flawless whether her look was casual for a sporting event or dressed up for a royal affair.



No comments:

Post a Comment